Welcome to JoeWilson.org
It seems that the President and the issues that have been in the news about Health care reform and the acts of Congressman Joe Wilson have really brought a lot of traffic to my site. I understand and believe that health care is a big issues and something should be done to help those who need health care. With this said I must tell everyone who visits that this is the wrong website for these issues.
Though I appreciate my latest passionate visitors to my blog. I have to say that I AM NOT that Joe Wilson. I AM NOT a congressman, I am a network engineer and an Internet Business entrepreneur.
I would like to invite to you to visit some great web sites while you are here!
Halloween Costumes for Kids and Adults
Make Money Online
Scuba Diving Supplies
Discount Bridal Wear
Hydrogen Fuel Cars
Inexpensive Plus Size Teen Cothing
Used Alienware Laptops
Classic Christmas Decorations
Joe Wilson: ‘I will not be muzzled’
South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson released a fiery fundraising appeal late Thursday, calling himself a target of the left and vowing to push forward in his battle against President Obama’s health care reform effort.
“…I will not be muzzled. I will speak up loudly against this risky plan,” Wilson says in the video appeal on his campaign Web site.
Wilson’s combative video appeared 24 hours after he shouted “You lie!” at President Obama during a joint session of Congress after the president called the idea that his reform plan would provide insurance to illegal immigrants a myth. Wilson immediately faced a chorus of criticism, including from many in his own party.
But in his appeal, Wilson presents himself as a target for Democrats seeking to push health care reform forward. And he pointedly refuses to back away from his assertion that Obama’s plan would supply health care to illegal immigrants.
“The supporters of the government takeover of health care and the liberals who want to give health care to illegals are using my opposition as an excuse to distract from the critical questions being raised about this poorly conceived plan,” Wilson says. “They want to silence anyone who speaks out against it. They made it clear they want to defeat me and pass the plan.”
“I need your help now,” Wilson pleads, directing viewers to his campaign Web site.
The President’s Plan for Health Reform
“It will provide more security and stability to those who have health insurance.
It will provide insurance to those who don’t. And it will lower the cost of health care
for our families, our businesses, and our government.”
– PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
If You Have Health Insurance,
the President’s Plan:
- Ends discrimination against people with pre-existing conditions.
- Limits premium discrimination based on gender and age.
- Prevents insurance companies from dropping coverage when people are sick and need it most.
- Caps out-of-pocket expenses so people don’t go broke when they get sick.
- Eliminates extra charges for preventive care like mammograms, flu shots and diabetes tests to improve health and save money.
- Protects Medicare for seniors.
- Eliminates the “donut-hole” gap in coverage for prescription drugs
If You Don’t Have Insurance,
the President’s Plan:
- Creates a new insurance marketplace — the Exchange — that allows people without insurance and small businesses to compare plans and buy insurance at competitive prices.
- Provides new tax credits to help people buy insurance.
- Provides small businesses tax credits and affordable options for covering employees.
- Offers a public health insurance option to provide the uninsured and those who can’t find affordable coverage with a real choice.
- Immediately offers new, low-cost coverage through a national “high risk” pool to protect people with preexisting conditions from financial ruin until the new Exchange is created.
For All Americans,
the President’s Plan:
- Won’t add a dime to the deficit and is paid for upfront.
- Requires additional cuts if savings are not realized.
- Implements a number of delivery system reforms that begin to rein in health care costs and align incentives for hospitals, physicians, and others to improve quality.
- Creates an independent commission of doctors and medical experts to identify waste, fraud and abuse in the health care system.
- Orders immediate medical malpractice reform projects that could help doctors focus on putting their patients first, not on practicing defensive medicine.
- Requires large employers to cover their employees and individuals who can afford it to buy insurance so everyone shares in the responsibility of reform.